“…A moving tale that shows pride in one’s new favored country, The Only Way Is Up is a fine read of keeping one’s chin up, answering life’s questions.”
“…Engaging and enlightening, The Only Way Is Up is an eye-opening take on the familiar peaks and valleys through which we all traverse in life – told from the unique perspective of one who has been to the extremes of both.”
“…Thanks to the real life examples and current events, this book is relatable and some of the topics can be debatable making it ideal for any book club.”
REVISED EDITION APRIL 2010
This book features the author’s experiences and views on pertinent life issues as an immigrant to the United States of America. The objective is to empower women. However, the greater part of the message is of relevance to a general audience. Some of the issues that are the focus of this book are:
- Health & Preventive medicine
- Finding a mate
- Relationships & Family
- Single parenthood
- Teenage pregnancies
- Gender roles
- Diet & Nutrition
- Global exposure
- Positivity & Loving yourself
- Life outside the United States
- And much more…
Listen to Folake pitch The Only Way is Up…
More from Folake…
You will find insight, solutions and encouragement in this book if your answer to any of the following is affirmative:
- Are you unhappy and unfulfilled?
- Are you struggling with your weight and nutrition choices?
- Are you an immigrant on the verge of abandoning the American dream?
- Are you in despair about your birth circumstances and life?
- Has it been hard to meet and hitch that perfect guy?
- Do you desire stability in life but it has eluded you?
- Do you have a need for a positive role model?
- Do you see life as stagnant and with repeated blunder?
- Do you have a curiousity about life outside of the United States?
FREE SHIPPING ON UNITED STATES BULK ORDERS!
Click here to take advantage of this free shipping offer.
For International sales and other sales channels, click here.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
For the SITE MAP, click here.